CALL FOR PAPERS 2017
The Nigerian Society of Engineers in collaboration invites Technical Papers for the year 2017 International Engineering Conference holding at Chida Events Centre, Utako Abuja between 20th - 24th 2017.
Manuscripts accepted for the conference must be submitted in electronic form as a single electronic file CD-ROM or Flash Drive. The current software format is that of Microsoft Word (MS-Word) latest edition.
ILLUSTARTIONS AND GRAPHICS
All drawings shall be prepared electronically with software compatible with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. MS-PowerPoint, Visio) and integrated seamlessly into the MS-Word document. Photographs shall also be digitized into JPEG format and inserted seamlessly into MS-Word document.
Mathematical equations shall be constructed within MS-Word document, using the Microsoft Equation Editor included with the MS-Office suite.
All tables shall be labeled at the top with the word “Table” followed by a sequential numerical letter.
Paper Size: A4
Margins: Left Margin: 3cm
Right Margin: 3cm
Top Margin: 3cm
Bottom Margin: 3cm
- Submission of abstract of Paper - 31st March 2017
- Submission of full Paper, 1st April 2017 - May 22nd 2017
- Review and Correction of full Paper, 12th June, 2017
- Submission of final Corrected Papers, 31st July, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance of Papers, 30th September, 2017