FELLOWSHIP OF THE SOCIETY
INTRODUCTIONxanax for sale
Election into the Fellowship Grade shall be either by Direct Application or by Invitation of the Council.
- FELLOWSHIP BY DIRECT APPLICATION
- Must have had at least 15years post qualification experience,and a Corporate Member for at least 10 years.
- Must be COREN registered, for at least one year.
- Financial status in NSE must be up to date and must be consistent during the last five years prior to the application for Fellowship. ie there must have been consistency in the payment of the NSE annual subscriptions/dues/levies etc by the candidate.
- Must be involved in his/her Branch and Division activities and financially uptodate. Reference Letters from Branch and Division Chairmen attesting to this are to be attached
Candidates are also expected to meet the following requirements:
5. Should have contributed strongly towards the developmen tof engineering practice and the engineering profession in Nigeria, by way of any or a combination of:buy adipex without prescription
- leadership or participation in up to 4 projects of engineering importance,with notable contribution to national development.
- successful entrepreneurship in an identifiable area of engineering practice.
- attainment of level of Manager in a respectable private sector organization or Assistant Director in the public service, or the equivalent.buy xanax online without prescription
- successful mentorship of at least 5 engineers to professional maturity.
- successful leadership and supervision of team consisting of at least 5 engineers.
6.Should have written and presented up to five (5) Technical/Management papers at NSE and or other professional/management for a acceptable to Council, in the last 10 years.xanax online pharmacy
7. Yearly refresher engineering courses/workshops attended by applicants–to make him/her current and not with obsolete knowledge, up to five (5) in the last 10 years.
8. Should have attended at least 5 AGM in 10 years prior to the year of application.
- Download three (3) copies of the Application Form (Fellowship Grade by Direct Application) from the NSE website, fill appropriately and submit to the Executive Secretary.
- A type-written report on professional experience,emphasizing personal contributions to the development and promotion of the Engineering profession and a resume of employments and appointments should be submitted.The report should also contain evidences of all claims as indicated in the form.
- Three (3) copies of the report are to be submitted on A4-size paper with spiral binding.
- The application form must be duly endorsed by the Branch and Division Chairmen.
- Two (2) Referees’Forms completed by two Fellows from candidate’s Division and in good financial standing should be attached to each form.
- Reference Letters from candidates Division Chairman and Branch Chairman should be attached to each form.
2. FELLOWSHIP BY INVITATION
A person to be invited to the Fellowship Grade of the Society is expected to have satisfied the following requirements:
- Must be a Corporate Member of the Society, for at least one year.
- Shall satisfy all membership conditions as stipulated in the Society’s Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Must be COREN registered, for at least one year.
- Must have demonstrated engineering excellence and achievements in an aspect ofengineering practice
- Must have attained the position of General Manager in a respectable private sector organisation or Director in the public service, or the equivalent.
A person who has satisfied the above requirements can be invited to become a Fellow of the NSE by the President, on behalf of Council.
Sequel to the invitation, the candidate shall be required to submit the following:
- A duly completed copy of Fellowship Grade by Invitation Form
- a detailed type-written resume showing academic & professional qualifications, courses and workshops attended, publications, employments and appointments,professional experience emphasizing personal contributions to the development and promotion of the Engineering profession, major projects/designs etc
- certificates of academic & professional qualifications, courses and trainings, awards, etc
- completed Fellowship Referee’s Letter by two (2) Fellows of the Society,who must be from candidate’s Division and are up to date financially
- Payment of the stipulated fees.
3. HONORARY FELLOWSHIP
On the recommendation of the President, Council may exercise its discretion to elect distinguished non-engineers to the Honorary Fellowship of the Society. These shall be highly accomplished people of high integrity who from their positions have supported and impacted positively on engineers and engineering practice in Nigeria, especially in such areas as public infrastructure, the built environment, manufacturing & industry, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, science & technology, HSE, quality management, etc.
4. EFFECTIVE DATE FOR FELLOWSHIP
The Secretariat shall write to all candidates to communicate the outcome of their applications, following Council decision.For all successful candidates, effectivedate of fellowship shall be the date of conferment and shall be sostated in theirletters. They shall not therefore be considered to be fellows until they meet all necessary obligations and present themselves personally for conferment. An elected Fellow shall have a maximum period of two (2) years to present him/herself for conferment. If he/she fails to do so after two (2) years, the fellowship shall be withdrawn automatically.
In very exceptional circumstances,waivers for the above requirement may be granted by thePresident,on there commendation of the Chairman, Board of Fellows. Such waivers shall be communicated in writing to the candidates concerned.
Click on the link below to download the forms.
Latest from NSE Admin
- SEPTEMBER 2016 CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION (CANDIDATES UPDATE)
- A 2-Day Contunuing Professional Education for Executive Engineers
- A 3-Day Mandatory Continuing Professional Education for September 2016 Prospective Members
- SEPTEMBER 2016 DIET CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION NOW OPEN
- PRESS CONFERENCE ON THE COMMUNIQUE FROM THE COUNCIL MEETING OF NSE