ENGR MAJOR DANIEL OLUMIDE ADENIYI BEng (Civ) MNSE MNICE R.Engr MASCE MILT MCIPSMN MSM plsc
NATIONAL DEFENCE COLLEGE ABUJA
PHONE +234(0)703 341 5000, +234(0)802 270 1950
E-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Engr. Major Daniel Olumide ADENIYI holds a Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Degree in Civil Engineering from the Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State. He is a registered Engineer with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) with registration number R.35664.
Engr. Major Daniel Olumide ADENIYI (fondly called Danol), have over twelve years (13years) post graduate professional experience in the areas of project management, project engineer, supervisor, administration, logistics and haulage, and combat engineering just to mention a few. As a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Victoria Island Branch, he has worked under different capacities, amongst which are:
- Ex-Officio (2019 – 2020). Under this role, he synergised and ensures cordial working atmosphere within the Exco and members at large.
- Publicity Secretary (2018 – 2019). During the tour of duty as Assistant Publicity Secretary for the Branch, he steps in as the Publicity Secretary upon the expiration of the one-year tenure. Under this role, the image making responsibility for the branch was stepped up a great deal. Serving also as a member of the editorial committee for the publication of the branch quarterly magazine.
- Assistant Publicity Secretary (2017 – 2018). Under this role, he synergised and assisted the Publicity Secretary in the image making for the branch both online and the print media. Among such was serving as a member of the editorial committee for the quarterly branch magazine. Additional responsibility involved being a member of the innovation committee where a JobFair activity was hosted by the branch and it was adjudged the best and first of it kind in any NSE branch.
- Collaboration between NSE VI Branch and Headquarters Nigerian Army Engineers (July 2019). Under this role, he initiated the interaction between the branch and the Headquarters Nigerian Army Engineers, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island. This being the first time an engineering body would be visiting the Army Engineers. This also brought to fall the firm relationship between the Army Engineers and registration of other Army Engineers Officer. The collaborative effort enabled the Branch access to some of the Army Engineers facilities where the Chairman’s Cocktail was held and sponsorship for one of the Branch General Meeting by the Commander Corps of Engineers, Nigerian Army.
- Honorary Membership of Officers’ Mess. Under this role, he initiated the registration of the interested members of the Branch to the 65 Battalion Officers’ Mess, Bonny Camp, Victoria Island. Some of these benefits endears the Branch members access to the Bonny Camp facilities and participation in military social activities.
- Young Engineering Forum (YEFVI) A Nite with the Chairman. Under this role, he initiated the YEFVI-A Nite with the Chairman Mentorship Program for the young engineers in the branch. A program which received sponsorship from very senior fellows and corporate organisation. The program is held annually at the Bonny Camp Officers’ Mess since 2015 till date.
Engr Maj Danol Adeniyi is married to Oghenetega Patience, a First-Class Psychologist. They are blessed with 3 children. His hobbies include, analytical thinking, swimming, playing volleyball and making friends.
His Mission Statement for NSE is “to utilize his engineering experiences to work and create positive impact in a dynamic and well-structured society where achievements are made through teamwork, with opportunities for team development, engineers’ welfare and society enhancement”.