ENGR. MADU MATTHEW CHUKS MNSE, MNIEE
#195 Old Refinery Road Elelenwo, P O box 8818
Port Harcourt Rivers State.
Engr. Madu Matthew Chuks, MNSE, MNIEEE is the Managing Director of Matlink Engineering and Energy Services Nig. Ltd. Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. I was born on the 6th day of June 1978 to the family of Late Chief and Lolo Samson Ifo Madu in Owerre Ezukala Orumba South Local Government Area Anambra State. Presently Engr. Chuks Madu is the past Technical Secretary of Nigerian Society of Engineers Aba branch. Engr Chuks Madu is a politician, he contested for house of assembly in 2011 to represent Orumba South Constituency in Anambra State under the platform of ACN now APC. He is married to Mrs. Oluchi Chukwunonye Madu with three children.
PROFFESSIONAL / ACADEMICS QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical /Electronic Engineering, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Enugu, Enugu State. 1997 – 2002.
- Masters in Engineering (M Eng) Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. (in view)
- Member Nigerian society of engineers 2007 (Reg. no 18870)
- COREN Registered Electrical Engineer 2009 (R17059)
- Member Nigerian Institution of Electrical and Electronic Engineers 2009
- COREN Inspector representing Aba inspectorate
SERVICE TO THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEER
- Financial Secretary NSE Aba 2011/2012,
- Team Manger of Enyimba Machine FC Aba, 2013 National Engineering Games.
- Coordinator, NIEEE Aba Chapter till date,
- Coordinator, Young Engineers Aba Chapter till date.
- Technical Secretary NSE Aba 2014 - 2015.
- Chairman Organizing Committee NSE Aba’s 30th Year Anniversary/ Presidential visit 2014
- Editor in chief “Aba Engineer” Anniversary Edition 2014
- COREN Inspector Representing Aba Inspectorate 2015 – Date
- Elected member of 2016 Statutory Audit Committee of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Member Board of Trustee Owerre Ezukala Peace Initiative (OPI) (Home & Abroad) - 2016
- Centenary Meritorious Reverence Award by St Mary’s Anglican Church Owerre Ezukala - 2016
- Professional service award by NSE Aba in 2015
- A community service award by rotaract club of FCE (T ) Umunze 2011
- Certificate of honor by NSE Aba in 2009
- Professional service award by rotaract club of Ogui CB 2002
- Award of excellence NUESA ESUT 2001
To assist in improving the accounting and budgeting standard of NSE.
To assist in improving record keeping and book keeping of NSE.
To assist in Projecting good image of our great society, promoting engineering profession and improving the technical knowledge of members.
Engr. Madu Matthew Chuks, MNSE, MNIEEE, An Engineer by Profession, A Politician by Trust and Calling, A Business man by Passion, A Leader by Service.